Visionary Artist, professor and researcher. PhD in Human Sciences (interdisciplinary) at PPGICH-UFSC (SC-Brazil) dissertation on Visionary Art.
He is currently a professor and supervisor of research in Hybrid Creative Processes in Visual Arts at the School of Music and Fine Arts of Paraná (EMBAP - www.embap.br) and Coordinator of PIC - Scientific Initiation Program at the same institution.
Member of the Scientific Committee of the Rose Croix University International (URCI-AMORC - www.amorc.org.br/urci.htm).
Paranaense Representative, Central Region, National Association of Researchers in Fine Arts (ANPAP - www.anpap.org.br), part of the Artistic Committee of Poetics.
Join the Group of Studies in Art & Technology Federal Technological University of Parana (PPGTE-UTFPR), institution where he completed his MA in 2003 with thesis on the influence of technology in creative processes.
It is part of the organization team of the Research Centre for the Study of Psycointegrator Plants, Visionary Art and Consciousness (WASIWASKA - www.wasiwaska.org).
It is associated with the Center for Interdisciplinary Studies on Psychoactives (NEIP - www.neip.info) and the Brazilian Association for Social Studies on the Use of Psychoactives (ABESUP).…Read More
• PhD at UFSC-DICH (Interdisciplinary Post-Graduation in Human Sciences).
• Graduated in Fine Arts at EMBAP College (painting).
• Master in Technology and Creative Processes.
• Post graduated in Software Engineering (ICH).
• 2010 - MON - O Estado da Arte - Curitiba-PR - Brazil.
• 2007 - TAG in Berlin - Germany
• 2006 - TAG at Nini's Art Gallery - Curitiba - Brazil.
• 2005 - TAG in Braslia - Brazil.…Read More