Access Your Own Private Curator & Art Advisor
Led by Rebecca Wilson, Chief Curator of Saatchi Online and Director of the
Saatchi Gallery, our team advises private individuals, interior designers as
well as companies on acquiring works by emerging artists.
We look forward to sharing our passion for emerging artists with you:
How our art advisory service works
- We will work within your budget; there is a minimum of $2,500 (USD)
- We currently charge no fee
- We can propose works in all media including painting, photography, drawing, sculpture,
- We can tailor suggestions to your specific brief and preferences, whether
you wish to acquire one stand-out piece or a collection of works.
- Our team of curators will respond to you within 5 business days
How do I work with my personal art advisor?
Provide us with details about what you’re looking for including:
- Your budget (minimum for this service is $2,500 USD)
- Dimensions required by height and width
- Medium if you have a preference (e.g. painting, photography)
- Color if you have a preference
- Preferred styles if you have any (e.g. abstract, minimal, figurative, surreal)
- Preferred subject matter (e.g. portraiture, landscapes, interiors or anything more specific)
- Anything more that you feel would help our curators (for example, other works or artists you like)
About Rebecca Wilson
Rebecca Wilson is Chief Curator of Saatchi Online and has been a Director of
the Saatchi Gallery in London for the past 7 years. Prior to joining the Saatchi
Gallery, Rebecca was editor of ArtReview magazine, and before that deputy
editor of Modern Painters. She has over 10 years’ of experience working with
emerging artists and curating exhibitions.
About Saatchi Online
Saatchi Online was established by the Saatchi Gallery in London, which
over the last 25 years has been supporting emerging artists and helping to
establish many of them as household names in the art world.
Saatchi Online gives collectors the chance to discover new artists from
around the world whose works are reasonably priced.