* tittle - Essence of Mystery,
venue - Alliance Francis de dhaka, 26 mirpur road, dhanmondi, Bangladesh
Time -2011, 3rd june to 16th june
*“Banglar Epar Opar” Art camp at Taj Bengal Hotel, Kolkata, India, Organized by Art Club Bangladesh. http://www.artclubbangladesh.com/
* title- Stretched Canvas held at Art Club Bangladesh Garden Gallery, organized by Art Cart India & Art Club Bangladesh, December 18 to December 31, 2010
* Indian & Bangladeshi artist’s group show at archanas garden , organized by Art Club Bangladesh, 2010 http://www.artclubbangladesh.com/
*Exhibited at the Fularton Museum Gallery of WAF in California USA. July 2009, http://worldartfoundation.org/Expo_09.html
*Exhibited at the World Art Expo in California USA. in the city of Brea. June 2009, http://worldartfoundation.org/Expo_09.html
* Raku workshop outcome show, 1 - 7 May at Zainul Gallery, Faculty of Fine Art, University of Dhaka, 2009, http://brittoarts.org/local-workshop-2009.html
*Water Color Exhibition, Arrange by National Kite federation, Zainul Gallery, Faculty of Fine Arts, Dhaka University, Bangladesh. 2009.
*Friendship Art exhibition, Chobir Hat at Drik Gallery, Bangladesh, 2008. http://nation.ittefaq.com/issues/2008/09/05/news0751.htm
*Five Young Artists Ceramic Art Exhibition, Zainul Gallery, Faculty of Fine Arts, Dhaka University,Bangladesh.2008.
*Reconstruction Art on RACU, Zainul Gallery, Faculty of fine arts, Dhaka University,Bangladesh,2008. Organized by – Britto Art Organigetion http://www.brittoarts.org/local-workshop-2008.html
*16th Young Art exhibition, Bangladesh Shilpokola Academy,2008.
*Shilpacharjo Zainul Abedin art Exhibition at Mymensingh art museum Gallery, Bangladesh, 2008.
*Annual Art Exhibition, Faculty of fine art, Dhaka University 2003, 2004, 2005, 2008, Bangladesh.
*Berger Young Art Exhibition,2004, 2005, Zainul Art gallery, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
*Ziaur Rahman Art Exhibition, Zainul Art Gallery, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2003.
*Annual art Exhibition, Zainul Abedin Art Museum, Mymensingh, Bangladesh, 1998.
*Ceramic Raku & Pit-Fire Workshop by Ramon Camarillo, under the auspices of art in Embassies Program, U.S. Dept. Of State, at Dept. Of ceramics, Faculty of Fine Art, University of Dhaka.
*Raku Workshop, Dates: 23 Feb to 28 Feb 2009 .
Britto Arts Trust in collaboration with Department of Sculpture, Faculty of Fine Art, University of Dhaka. Participants are teachers, students of Faculty of Fine Art and free-lance artists based in Dhaka. http://brittoarts.org/local-workshop-2009.html
* Water Color Workshop, At Faculty of Fine Arts, Zainul Gallery, Dhaka, Bangladesh,Organized & Supported by-National Kite Federation, Bangladesh. Year 2009
*”IDEA SPRINGBOARD” Workshop on art beyond canvas, At Office of jolrong.com, Organizer-www.jolrong.com,conductor-Moyeenul Alam,Year-2009, www.jolrong.com
*Conceptual Raku Workshop at Ceramic inaugural Bangladesh, At Faculty of fine arts , Ceramic Department , University of Dhaka, Supervisor- Mahbubur Rahman (artist),Year – 2007, www.brittoarts.org
*RACU Project (Reconstruction), At Britto Art Trust, Hatirpul, Dhaka. and Poraparaspace, Potanga, Chitagong,Organised by- Britto Art Trust, Supported by- FORD FOUNDATION,Year – 2008, http://www.brittoarts.org/local-workshop-2008.html
*1st place on sand sculpture competition 2009, at Cox's bazar. Organized by National Kite Federation, Bangladesh.
* 'Bhrammaputro' AWARD gotten for Ceramic Sculpture, at Zainul Abedin Art Exhibition (mymensingh) 2008
*'Birsrestho Mohiuddin Jahangir Memorial Award' on oil Portrait Painting at Ziaur Rahman Exhibition. 2003
… Read More