SOLO Exhibition ''PARALLELS WORLDS'' COCO-MAT GREECE,PATRA 7-14 DECEMBER 2012
Past Solo Exhibitions
•February 2006: Hotel "Porto Rio" of Patras in combination with the medical conference, emphasizing in the relationship between Art and Science. The exhibition was a success and showed off in all the local mass media.
•March 2006: Session and Civic Centre, University of Patras.
•June 2006: Art restaurant Marzano, 13 Konstantinoupoleos Street, Glifada.
•July 2006: Civic center "Melina" (Thisio), under the aegis of the Athens Municipality cultural organization and the 3rd demotic compartment with the subject "Art and Science".
•January 2007: Art restaurant Cuizine - Cine Psirri
EOS Gallery, Athens
(Mass media such as the Radio Station 9,84, the newspapers Apogeumatini, Imerisia and The World of Investor and the magazines Lifo, Athens voice and Athinorama referred to the exhibitions above)
Past Artistic Activity - Team Exhibitions
Athina has participated in many exhibitions such as:
• 3rd Gymnasium Class, 7th Gymnasium of Patras, Outdoor Painting Exhibition
• 1996 - 2000, Painting School (located in Patras) exhibitions in the Jazz Gallery, in Porto Rio Hotel, in the civic centre Hercules and in the Manor of Speech and Art in Patras
• 2004, she designed the poster of the 4th Clinical Oncology Conference of West Greece (oil painting - Porto Rio Session Centre)
• Pan-Hellenic exhibition of pictorial arts in Marathon's Museum
• 2005 - 2006, Team exhibitions of the Top Administrative Union of Public Servants: ■In collaboration with the National Centre of Public Administration
■In collaboration with the Prefectorial Self-Government of Hlias district
■In the Spiritual Centre of Siros Municipality (Emmanuel Rhoidis hall)
■In the main exhibition of Metro in Sintagma
• Team exhibition in Bari Room organized by the Union of Tourism Journalists and the Prefectorial Self-Government of Achaias district
• 2006, Cultural Week of University of Patras, Painting Exhibition
• Second award in the Painting Exhibition of New Artists from Patras in the Manor of Speech and Art with artwork in the section of the Sea Depth
• The paintings "The genesis of the coral" and "View from Pnika" got an award in a Painting Exhibition organized by the Top Administrative Union of Public Servants in Manor of Zappeio (2004)
• Award from the major of Marathon's Municipality Mr. Meksis in a special event (Pan-Hellenic exhibition of pictorial arts in Marathon's Museum)
… Read More