I am an euroasian artist . I am working as sculptor-ceramist about 20-23 years.
One of directions of my creativity is attempt to connect traditionally bright paints of the East with strict modern style of the West.
Born in August 13 , 1951
Graduated from Moscow Architecture Institute in 1976
Member of Union Artists of Kazakhstan.
Seven personal exhibitions.
- Intern. Exhibition-workshop “ The Great Silk Road “, Tashkent city, Uzbekistan,
- Intern. Festival of Decorative and Applied Arts (1-st award in the field of ceramics),
Islamabad , Pakistan, 1997;
- Intern. Exhibition of Decorative and Applied Arts Sculpture, Beijing, China, 1997;
- The 4-th Cairo Intern. Biennale for Ceramics (diploma, medal). Cairo, Egypt, 1998;
- Moscow Intern. Salon, 1998;
- The 18-th Gold Coast Intern. Ceramic Art Award, Gold Coast, Australia, 1999;
- The 19-th Gold Coast Intern. Ceramic Art Award, Gold Coast, Australia, 2000;
- Within 2 months in 2000 I have worked in Shigaraki Ceramic Cultural Park, Japan;
- “ Exhibition of the Collection … The Front Line of ceramic Art “, The Museum of
Contemporary Art, Japan, 2000-2001;
- Intern. Ceramic Competition, Switzerland, Carouge, 2001;
- The 6-th Cairo Intern. Biennale for Ceramics, Cairo, Egypt, 2002
- Intern. Exhibition “Keramika Sisak 1700”, ( silver medal ) Croatia, Zagreb, 2003;
- The 23-th Gold Coast Intern. Ceramic Art Award, Gold Coast, Australia, 2004
- The 5th Cheongju Intern. Craft Competition, Korea, 2007
- Intern. exhibition of Contemporary Art in Tribeca/Manhattan/ New York, Gallerie Icosahedron, July, 2008
- Intern. Exhibition European Prize for Applied Arts, Mons, Belgique, from 2009-2010
- Within 1,5 months in 2009 I have worked in A.I.R. Vallauris, with following exhibition in gallery Aqui Siam Ben, France
- European Fair for Applied Arts + Design 2010 "EUNIQUE" in Karlsruhe, Germany
June , 2010
My works are in:
- National Center of Fine Arts, Cairo Egypt;
- Fund of Shigaraki Ceramic Cultural Park, Japan,
- Museum of Arts Republic of Kazakhstan