His grandparents came to Argentina from Figueira Da Foz in Portugal, Genova, Calabria in Italy, and Barcelona, Spain looking for a place to raise their families .
He spent his childhood and adolescence in Mar de Ajó, where he went to primary and secondary school.
At 9 years old he took his first drawing course at evening classes at the village high school.
In 1974 he won first prize in the Drawing Sopena.
Back in Buenos Aires, he started to study law but changed after a few years to graphic design.
He graduated from the University of Belgrano having gained Visual Communicator status.
In 1993 he formed his own company, Neuman Romano Studio Design, where he and his partner specialised in corporate and editorial design.
Having a special talent as a photographer, he took courses in both traditional and digital photography. In 2005 he studied traditional photography at the Motivate School of Photography, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
He developed further as an interior designer through self-study and taught courses, working and travelling extensively, taking every opportunity to learn from peers and mentors.
His interest in aesthetics keeps him permanently in touch with the visual arts.
Painting regularly for many years, in 2004 he embarked on his search to find a way of true self-expression and started to work intensively in the workshop of Laura Messing, continuing until 2011
2006 - solo exhibition at the Gallery of Contemporary Art Isidro Miranda. Texts Julio Sanchez.
2008 - group show at San Isidro - 26 ARTISTS, .
2009 - GalleryNights in Postscript to Art.
2009 and 2010 - entered the workshop of John Doffo; - Laboratory Soubeiran Chobet - chosen as an artist for Your Diary Mural, distributed annually to all hospitals, clinics and nursing homes across the country, with a circulation of 10000 copies.
- solo exhibition at the Gallery of Contemporary Art Isidro Miranda. Text by Laura Messing.
- exhibits at the XXXIV International Symposium on Literature organized by the Hispanic Cultural and Literary Institute based in Westminster, the Scientific Society in Argentina, Buenos Aires.
- introduces MASK, looking at the other side. A solo exhibition at the Gallery Saenz Pena Boulevard, which presents serigraphs, paintings and objects - 29 October until 26 November. Text Fabiana Barreda.
- OHPEN Art Gallery, Buenos Aires. Curated by Grace Bayala.
2011 - began experiments in photogravure Lucrecia Urbano Workshop “Zona Imaginaria”.
- participates in the sample work Pampa del Indio, to benefit the Native Community Qom, Chaco. Curated by Federico Platener and Max Jacoby.
- publishes the book “PAR”. Curated by Rodrigo Alonso and Valeria Gonzalez.
Clinical Art Work in Contemporary Art's permanent artist Fabiana Barreda. …Read More