Riccardo Bergamini was born in Rome on March 31st, 1953.
The tendency and the curiosity towards the world of the art already emerge in young age when, simultaneously at the scientific secondary school, he frequents the conservatoire and studies acting at Alessandro Ferzen's school.
The first working activities see him as engaged as music teacher, as founder of the Cultural Association Ademus for which he composes inspiration passages in post-dodecaphonic style, he directs musical groups, he collaborates with dance companies and he writes musics for ballets. The search of a common sign between music and image takes him to collaborate first, with several painters and after, in cooperation with the photographer Elisabetta Catalano.
The passion for the photograph become an activity in 1989. Eyewear of Benetton, Balloon, Bassetti, Emporio Armani, l'Altra Moda, Agatha De Paris, Wolford, Piero Guidi, Faber - Miami, Luxottica, Ebert, Bagutta, Amarea, Halfon, Filinerba, Bombay and others are the companies for which he realized photographic services.
He is interested in high fashion and he has contacts with Renato Balestra, Fausto Sarli, Raffaella Curiel, Lorenzo Riva, Gattinoni, Marella Ferrera, Anton Giulio Grande, Camillo Bona and many other stylists.
Furthermore He photographed for the personal archive (sculptures and contemporary art pictures) of the Supervisor for the National Gallery of Modern Art in Rome, dr. Palma Bucarelli. He collaborated with the Assessorship to the Culture of the Municipality of Mantua for the realization of the photographic catalogue of theatre-costumes of the costume-designer Mario Pagano.
He collaborated with Francesco Maselli, director, to realize artistic scene photographies for the short film "Intollerance", presented at Venice in 1997. He collaborated with the producer Riccardo Reim for the scene photography realization of some of his theatre works.
He collaborated with Maria Rosaria Omaggio, actress, for the photographies of scene and bills of her play "Zang Tum Tum", on witnesses of futurist poets, presented at the Todi Festival. The music, the image, the obsession that the camera could ring, speak, dig inside the psyche, and represent and also make visible what which is immaterial: a feeling, an emotion, take Bergamini to undertake on big themes giving vent to his sensitivity and to his big wish to create.
Bergamini works in his study, with the lights, with innovative techniques, with the meticulous choice of the subjects up to create an amalgam strongly emotional of a big impact. Who looks at those photographies is involved to the point to show pain and pain, overwhelming and, in the same time, rebellion and hope. The war, collective expression of the violences identify them that the men feed in the more remote corners of the psyche, is the tragic inspirer of "Outrages", "Metamorphosis", "W.Wo(m)en", "Bambini Anima Mundi". All collection which with the title "Outrages" will be exposed at the Palace Of The Council Of Europe from 21 to January 27th, 2002.
· Rosa- Rosae, Eralov Gallery, Rome
· Ears, Mind and Images Art Gallery, Rome
· Fluids, Institute of Italian Culture, Recife, Brasil
· Bambini Anima Mundi: Santa Rita Hall, Municipality of Rome (November 2000)
Camerata Palace, Ancona (February 2001)
Town Hall of Civitavecchia, Rome (March 2001)
Emilio Greco Museum, Catania (October 2001)
Province Hall, Bologna (November 2001)
· Back Stage Alta Moda, National Gallery of Modern Art, Rome (February 2001)
· Oltraggi, Town Hall of Cremona (March 2001)
· Town Hall of Crema (March 2001)
· Outrages, Ex-Mattatoio, Rome (November 2001)
· Outrages, Palace of the Council of Europe, Strasbourg, France (February 2002)
· Outrages, Gregoriana University with the U.S.A. Embassy Rome ( May 2002)
· D.Don(n)e, RistoArte le Cornacchie Roma (Nov. 2002)
· Alta Moda High Fashion: Hall of Municipality of Rome ( Dec 2002/Jan 2003)
· Outrages; Padua Sottopasso della Stua;
· Photo National Center Feb 2003
· Outrages: Reggia di Caserta White Room April/May 2003
· Back Stage Alta Moda Vilnius from 13 of June Tempt Palazzo Te Mantova from 14 of june till 20 of july
· Outrages Rome Bar Del Fico november 2003
· D.Don(n)e Rome Rock-Odile dicember 2003
· RB1 Rome Goa performance with 3 dancers and 2 actresses Jan 2004 Music written by Riccardo Bergamini
· RB-1 Rome Linux Performance
· RB-1Rome Alibi Performance
· Tempt Genazzano Rome Scuderie Palazzo Colonna International Center for the Contemporary Art
· A.M. Rome Caffetteria Chiostro del Bramante
· Il Tempo dell'Immagine Varese Villa Pomini oct. 2004
· Fotografia Arte e Pensiero Abbazzia di San Quirico Rieti oct. 2004
· Notturni Romani Venezia ex Arsenale Spazio Thetis dec. 2004
· Notturni Romani Venezia Ex Arsenale Venezia Gen/April 2005
· Alta Moda Palazzo Comunale Velletri Roma April 2005
· Alta Moda Supper Club Roma April 2005
· Och h>clubdoney Roma May 2005
· LS+B Galleria Bar del Fico Nov/Dec 2005
· Il Tempo dell'Immagine Como Shed Spazio Ticosa Gen/Feb 2006
· Tempt, Roma Fonderia Channel Maggio/Giugno 2006;
· RB-2, Rome performance Fonderia Channel maggio 2006
· Tempt Viterbo Sala Almadiani Agosto 2006
· Come Adriano Firenze Atelier Patrizia Pepe Ott/Dic 2006
· European Parliament
· Chairmanship of the Council of the Ministers - Department for Equal Opportunities
· Unicef · Municipality of Rome, Assessorship to the Culture
· Municipality of Rome, Assessorship to the Children's Policies
· Municipality of Rome, Assessorship to the Social Policies
· Municipality of Rome, Assessorship for Equal Opportunities
· Province of Rome, Assessorship for the Cultural Policies
· Latium Region, Cabinet of the Chairmanship
Sponsorships of the various Municipalities of Italy:
· Municipality of Venice, Assessorship to the Culture
· Provincial administration of Venice, Assessorship to the Culture
· Hip council, Assessorship to the Culture
· Provincial Administration of Bologna, Social Assessorship to the Culture and Assessorship to the Policies
· Municipality of Catania, Assessorship to the Culture
· Province of Catania, Assessorship to the Culture …Read More