Architecture-M.A. / painter
Lecturer/ Architecture engineering/ PNU/ from 2005 continued
•"Urban Sketchers" Correspondent
•Member of "International Watercolor Artists"
•Member of "Global Network of Watercolor Painters"
At the beginning he chose watercolor as a means to show architecture designs.
..But later he used watercolor to converse with others as well as with himself.
He thinks ,each instrument that shows human’s inner associations easily, and communicates with them, is a suitable means and it can differ according to each person and his experiences.
He thinks watercolor is the instrument indeed and he communicated with its fluency, fluidity and simplicity.
• Solo exhibition/ Nikan Cultural Institute/ 2002
• Solo exhibition/ Kowsar Gallery/ 2009
• Solo exhibition/ Isfahan Museum of Contemporary Art/ 2010
• Solo exhibition/ Apadana Gallery/ 2010
• Solo exhibition/ The Central Municipal Library of Isfahan/ 2011
• Solo exhibition/ Kowsar Gallery/ 2011
• Solo exhibition/ Otaghe Aabi Gallery/ 2011
• Participation in “ Taalab-e-Gavkhooni “ (Gavkhooni Pond) art exhibit in group/ 2005
• Participaitn in the "1st Exhibition of Global Network of Watercolor Painters" in "Incheon education and cultural for student, Korea" in 2010
• Participation in “ Saint Petersburg & Isfahan Art “ group exhibition / 2011
•He was chosen by officials and praised in art exhibit: “The dialogues between civilizations” in 2001 for “Jolfaian Oldmen” painting in watercolor
•Saatchi Gallery London - group finalist, National Open Art Competition 2011
•Grand Palais, Paris - group finalist, ARTPARIS Showdown 2011