• 100×100=900 (100 Videoartists to tell a Century) international videoart project, http://www.9hundred.org/century.php
• VOTE ART, Cultural Art Movement, CAM Casoria Contemporary Art Museum, Naples/Strasbourg.
• La Video Arte nel Mondo del Software, curated by Giovanni Viceconte, Lino Strangis & Veronica D’Auria , MACRO Contemporary Art Museum of the City of Rome, Italy.
• On Videos for hours and hours, curated by Visual Container, Boccanera Art Gallery, Trento, Italy.
• Vagiti Ultimi, curated by Daniela Martella, cisterne romane del Palazzo Ducale, Atri, Italy.
• Women’s Glance, screening of videoart by women, curated by Enrico Tomaselli, Palazzo delle Arti, Naples.
• Metamorphose, South Haven Centre for the Arts, South Haven, curated by Melissa Warner-Talcott, Mitchigan, USA.
• A(r)T:Trazione, Poetry and VideoArt Festival, Chiostro Palazzo di Citta’, S. Severo, FG, Italy.
• La Condivisione della Differenza, curated by Silvia Cicoria, Palazzo Lannutti, Montesilvano Colle, Pescara.
• ALFABETOMORSO, Maionese Project, Virtual Exhibition, EnPleinAir Art-Gallery, Pinerolo, Turin.
• VIDEO IN FRAC – ViDea3 Rassegna di video art al femminile VideoCocktail II edizione, Frac, Sala delle Conferenze e Galleria dei Frati, Baronissi (Naples).
• CAMMovie Videoart Platform, CAM Casoria Contemporary Art Museum, curated by Antonio Manfredi, Naples.
• Arakne, Primo Piano Living Gallery, curated by Dores Sacquegna, Lecce, Italy.
• Magmart Video Under Volcano VI edition, in partnership with CAM – Casoria Contemporary Art Museum, and the Foundation Universal Forum of Cultures, Naples.
• Language is a Virus, Primo Piano Living Gallery, curated by Dores Sacquegna, Lecce, Italy.
• ITALIAN CONTAINER The emerging Italian video art comes to Yerevan, curated by Carolina Lio.
ACCEA | Armenian Center for Contemporary Experimental Art, Yerevan, Armenia.
• “Art Shake Festival Berlin”, 91mQ Art Project Space, Berlin, curated by Emanuela De Notariis.
• “Pixelation V.7″, a showcase of digital media and interactive performance part of the FirstWorks Festival. Providence, Rodhe Island, USA.
• “Unbroken beat of soul”, International Video Art at Laity Festival, Ex Aurum, Pescara, Italy, curated by Antonio Zimarino.
• “Videococktails”, video art exhibition, fës showroom – Minori – Costa d’Amalfi, curated by Pasquale Ruocco and Marcella Ferro.
• “Jamis vu” (solo show), Rose es la Vie, Roseto degli Abruzzi, curated by Agnese Casolani.
• “Tracce 2010″, 7^ Young Artists’ Biennale, Castello Di Sarzano, Casina – ReggioEmilia.
• “Art Shake Festival”, Mondo Bizarro Gallery, Rome, curated by Emanuela De Notariis.
• “Contact-s, Luoghi dell’Arte Contemporanea”, Liceo Artistico Giorgio de Chirico, Torre Annunziata, NAPLES. Curated by: Raffaella Barbato.
• “31 Artisti Vs 20Mq“, Visualcontainer.box ProjectSpace, Via Federico Confalonieri 11, Milan. Curared by: Alessandra Arnò, Giorgio Fedeli.
• “RED: The Gendered Color in Frames”, International Videoart Exhibition, curated by Evelin Stermitz, Photon Gallery, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
• Nigredo, Ex Lavanderia, Rome. Curated by Lori Adragna, Barbara Collevecchio, Micol di Veroli.
• Toys… What a pleasure. Atelier 777 Gallery, Pescara, Italy.
• Videholica 2009, International Biennial of Visual Arts, August in Art, Archeology Museum, Varna, Bulgaria.
• Crisis, creativity as a resort and crisis as a time of passage and change. Villa Comunale Roseto degli Abruzzi, Italy, curated by Barbara Collevecchio.
• International Video Programme, Cepa Gallery, The Art of Photography, curated by Adriane Little – Buffalo, NY, USA.
… Read More